Product Details & Technical Spec
Designed as a direct replacement for the ageing DCA PAALC. This 19 inch rack mount unit offers two different configurations at the flick of a switch:
- PAALC - Pilot Actuated Airport Lighting Control
- AFRU + PAL - Aerodrome Frequency Response Unit + Pilot Actuated Lighting
Features of PAALC/AFRU unit include:
- Recorded voice messages stored on microchip within the unit.
- Seperate aerodrome message feature that informs pilots if a serviceability inspection is currently in progress.
- Power connections for the cubicle remain the same as for the DCA PAALC unit, with identical terminal strip numbering 1 -12.
- Failsafe output allows immediate selection of airfield lighting in the event of PAALC failure. Lights remain on until the fault is rectified.
- Includes ICOM radio suitable for Australian conditions.
- MOS139 compliant
AFRU/PAL/PAALC DATA SHEET